Despite the recent Facebook changes, fanpages are still one of the most popular ways to advertise via social channels. This one-time investment is a much better way of promoting your business or website, as it gives you an endless stream of activity. Paid ads are expensive, and their budgets can burn fast, but fanpages are (theoretically) with you forever. Let’s review some pros and cons of owning a fanpage:
- Ability to reach millions of people.
- Posts can go supernova viral.
- Instant traffic.
- Brand recognition.
- Ease of communication with followers.
- One time investment (vs. paid ads).
- They can get expensive.
- Facebook is making it tougher to reach all the fans.
- Not recommended for inexperienced marketers.
If you’re still interested, then please fill out the form on this page, we will contact you within 12 hours. By submitting the form, you agree to our buyer rules.