So do you think a Twitter account would help your business? Well, every known politician, musician, actor, and even globally known companies have Twitter profiles, so why shouldn’t you? Let’s review the positives and negatives aspects of having a presence on Twitter:
- Ability to reach millions of people across the globe.
- Ability to “go viral.”
- Increase hits to your website.
- Increased credibility.
- Easily rebrandable.
- One time investment (vs. paid ads).
- Twitter is filled with spam, it’s hard to get your content noticed.
- Twitter users aren’t as click happy as other social media platforms.
- 140 character limit prevents insightful content (although that may change soon).
If you’re still interested, then please fill out the form on this page, we will contact you within 12 hours. By submitting the form, you agree to our buyer rules.